Sunday, February 21, 2010

I wrote a letter... started it "Dear Love..."

I am lucky enough to be close to Gameboy and his recording process. I get to soak up all the knowledge he can give, and it also helps that I'm around such talented artists because it kinda forces me to keep up and keep getting better. With all that said I've heard some AMAZING music from the #AllStarCast but this is DEFINATELY one of my favorites. Game produced this himself and gives the world a treat for Valentine's Day. This is from his debut album EVERYBODY'S LISTENING coming soon. Trust me when I say this, this album will be one of the albums of the year. Its dope enough to go toe to toe with any project that will be released this yea: indie, major label and everything in between. Do yourself a favor and download this song,

No comments: